Comment for ComEd

How do I change my billing name with ComEd?


I have been living for last 3 months ago on this address; .So I want to change the billing name.My name is SYED. What have to do for this changing ,please give me advise.

I will be oblige you.



No replies have been made yet.. Be the first to add a reply!

Add a reply:

(Replies will be added pending approval by the webmaster.)

Your Reply:
Your First Name or Nickname:
Your E-Mail Address (not published):