Amazon Prime customer service offers unlimited free 2-Day Shipping, No minimum order size, and One-Day shipping for $3.99/item. They are also offering a new video streaming and dvd service to compete with Netflix.
Prime offers unlimited free photo storage, you can watch thousands of movies and tv shows. Also, free shipping on 1,000s of items on Amazon.com.
Amazon Customer Service: 1-800-201-7575
Amazon Corporate Office Headquarters
410 Terry Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109-5210
Corporate Phone Number: 1-206-266-1000
Prime is one of the most successful retailing memberships in history. Prime propelled Amazon to become the number one retailer in the world. The CEO, Jeff Bezos has become the richest man in the USA because of Amazon and Amazon Prime.
You can just login to your Prime account. Go to Prime Central here. Then on the left hand side of the page there will be a link to end your membership. Or you can call Amazon Prime Customer Service at 1-866-216-1072
The best thing to do is to set a notification to be reminded that they will charge your account. Either monthly or yearly they will charge you. Again, on the left hand side of your Prime account, click to set a reminder.
The most obvious benefit is the free shipping on millions of items on Amazon. However, Prime has more benefits that just free shipping. Some of the benefits are listed below.
1. FREE Two-Day Shipping on over 100 million items, FREE Same-Day and 2-Hour Delivery in select areas, and FREE Release-Date Delivery on eligible pre-order items.
2. Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes.
3. Amazon Music offers 2 million songs – always ad-free. You can unlock more with Amazon Music Unlimited.
4. Prime Reading has thousand books, magazines, comics, articles, Kindle Single.
5. Twitch Prime offers monthly games and exclusive in-game content, Twitch channel subscriptions.
6. Audible offers unlimited listening to original audio series and playlists handcrafted for every interest.
7. Amazon photos offers unlimited photo storage online.
8. Prime Early access give you first shot at sales and deals on Amazon.
Jeff Bezos is the CEO of Amazon.
Yes Prime Members get discounts at Whole Foods. There are exclusive deals for prime members and an extra 10% off sale items.