a little craft made factory founded in 1954, in 50 years it has become one of the leader companies in its range.
At the end of the Sixties it reached the size of a little company, in 1972 it became a joint-stock company and it was also necessary to build a more modern and equipped plant next to the one already existing.
The period of wider development for the company has certainly clashed with the birth of the mixer, in the Eighties. Today Paini and Latoscana is a big company covering an area of about 76,000 square metres, out of which 66,000 covered, with 390 employees working in it.
The production cycle at Latoscana by Paini provides the exclusive use of highest quality raw materials, in conformity with the strict UNI-CEE and IAPMO rules. Highly appreciated is the P.V.D. Treatment plant which permits to get stronger finishes than the traditional ones.