8008693557 is How To Contact Wells Fargo Customer Service by Phone
Contact Information for Wells Fargo Customer Service for Support, Help, Ratings, Reviews, and Complaints:
Wells Fargo Customer Service Contact Information:
- Phone number: 1-800-869-3557
- Live person hint: Press 0 for a live representative
- Email: Not publicly available
- Live chat: Not available
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am-10pm CT, Saturday-Sunday, 8am-5pm CT
- Address: Wells Fargo, 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
- Website: www.wellsfargo.com
Wells Fargo Customer Service
Wells Fargo, one of the largest banks in the United States, offers a wide range of customer service options for its customers. Customers can reach out to the bank via phone, where they can speak to a live representative during certain hours of the day, or through the bank’s website, where they can find information on products and services, as well as access their account. However, live chat and email support is not available.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with central offices throughout the United States. It is the fourth-largest bank in the United States by assets and the second-largest bank by market capitalization. It is a diversified financial services company that provides banking, investment, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,000 locations, more than 12,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com), and mobile banking.
Wells Fargo’s Competition
Wells Fargo competes with other large financial institutions in the United States, such as JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Citibank. These banks also offer similar products and services, including checking and savings accounts, credit cards, loans, and investment options. Additionally, Wells Fargo competes with other non-traditional financial institutions, such as online banks and credit unions.
More Wells Fargo Phone Numbers:
- Banking: 1-800-869-3557
- Online Banking: 1-800-956-4442
- TDD/TTY: 1-800-877-4833
- Portfolio by Wells Fargo®: 1-800-378-0575
- Express Send®: 1-800-556-0605
- Foreign Exchange: 1-800-626-9430
- Wells Fargo Military: 1-855-872-2932
- Credit Cards: 1-800-642-4720
- Redeem Rewards: 1-877-517-1358
- International: 1-925-825-7600
- Lost or Stolen Debit: 1-800-869-3557
- Debit Card Customer Support: 1-800-288-2288
- Home Mortgages: 1-800-357-6675
- Auto Finance: 1-877-700-9345
- Student Loans: 1-800-658-3567
- Personal Loans: 1-877-269-6056
- Lines of Credit: 1-800-946-2626
Please note that this website is not associated with Wells Fargo. It is for reviews, complaints, information, and ratings only. It is important not to leave any personal information in the comments or reviews. If you need to contact Wells Fargo or access your account, please visit their official website or call their customer service number.
I am Deaf so confused and it word
Question about Western Union Money Order made from Wells Fargo Bank. I am not a member of Wells Fargo Bank. I went to Wells Fargo Bank in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. Not let me cash this 2 money order from my friend. I have my bank from Credit Union not let me cash with Western Union Money Order.
I don’t understand with Western Union Money Order from ” Payable Wells Fargo Bank”…
One of Wells Fargo’s in Brighton, Colorado allows cash to me with Money Order.
Interestingly in Wheat Ridge, Colorado Wells Fargo Bank does not allow cash with Wells Fargo “Western Union” from Wells Fargo Bank. Confused me…
How do I cash this Western Union’s Wells Fargo Money Order? I don’t want to be a member for acct for Well Fargo. If not I will go ask BBB and Lawyer about this Western Union and Wells Fargo Money Order.